SHARP GF-228ST Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder
SKU: SHARP GF-228ST
- LED display meter that captures sound with light.
- Automatic recording level adjustment to prevent recording mistakes.
- With a recording indicator that informs you that recording is in progress.
- With power / battery indicator to prevent forgetting to turn off the power source.
- FM wide reception that allows you to listen to 1-3ch of large diamond scale TV with easy-to-read radio frequency
SHARP GF-252 Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder
- Manufactured Date: 1982 of February
- To cue with automatic track selection (APSS)
- To record a radio broadcast
- To record with the built-in microphone
- To mix to use with various devices
SKU: SHARP GF-252
SHARP GF-868 Radio Cassette Boombox With Box & Service Manual in PDF file
FM 76-108 Mhz;
AM 530-1605 kHz;
Mixing mic: Yes
Wow and flutter: 0.06% (WRMS)
S/N ratio: 55dB (SNRS: ON) 50dB (SNRS: OFF)
Rewind time: Within 120 sec. (C-60 cassette)
Fast forward time: Within 120 sec. (C-60 cassette)
Semiconductors: 10-IC’s 48-Transistors 1-FET 1-SCR 46-Diodes 14-LED’s
12Wx(6 W +6W) EIAJ
Speakers: 2x 16cm Woofer; 2x5cm tweeter
AC 100V, 50/60Hz
DC 15V (UM/SUM-1, R-20, HP-2, or “D” battery [ 10, or external DC supply) 18W AC
Dimensions (W)x(H)x(D): 530 x 320 x 154 mm
Weight (without batteries): 10,0 kg
Service Manual in PDF fileSKU: n/a