AKAI GX-F90 Stereo Cassette Deck
The Akai GX-F90 is a three head, stereo cassette recorder with Super GX playback and record heads, suitable for use with standard Ferric, Chrome and Metal tapes.
- 3 Heads and Off-Tape Monitoring
- Mechanical 3 Digit Tape Counter
- Manual Tape Type Selection
- Generic Digital Peak Reading Meters
- Full-Logic Transport Controls
- Dolby-B System
AUREX SK-D3 Stereo Cassette Deck
A stereo cassette receiver equipped with an address as a noise reduction system.
An address is installed as a noise reduction system.
For addressing, the hissing associated with the cassette can be reduced to less than 1 / 30th (10 khz), and the dynamic range can be expanded to more than 100 db (1 khz).
When an address is used, the recording level is manual. Otherwise, the recording level is ALC (automatic recording level).
The cassette deck is compatible with metal tape and uses 2-motor IC logic mechanism.
Remote control unit is also supported.
It is equipped with functions such as MQSS (Music Quick Selector System), one touch recording, pause / mute, timer standby, auto-repeat, and so on.
The tuner section uses a digital display system that displays the received frequency numerically, and the green LED lights up to indicate the tuning point.
The amplifier is equipped with a loudness circuit, push-tone control, aux and rec out jacks, and microphone mixing is also available.SKU: AUREX SK-D3
SONY XO-7 Stereo Deck Receiver
- Manufactured Date: 1982 Of October
- A deck receiver with 7 preset FM/AM stations.
- The tuner section uses a quartz-lock digital synthesizer system.
- Equipped with a linear electronic counter.
- The deck section has a 2-motor full logic configuration and can be used with metal tapes.
- Equipped with automatic level recording mechanism and Rec Mute function with auto space.
- Equipped with a 3-position auto tape selector.
- It is possible to play synchronized between the player and deck part.
SKU: SONY XO-7
TOSHIBA SK-406 Stereo Cassette Receiver
SKU: TOSHIBA SK-406 Stereo Cassette Receiver
- Powerful Sound With 10W Output (5W+5W/5% EIAJ Distortion)
- Clearly Reproduces The Beautiful Sound Quality Of FM Broadcasts. Of Course, You Can Also Enjoy AM Broadcasting, And You Can Easily Check The Air With A Cassette. It Comes With A Dial Light That Allows Reliable Tuning Even In Dark Places.
- Mixing Mechanism With Microphone Volume Allows You To Enjoy Microphone Mixing With Tapes, Records, AM, And FM Broadcasts. Except For The Case, You Can Also Record As It Is.
- ALC (Automatic Recording Level Control Circuit) That Enables Recording At An Appropriate Level With The Push Of A Button, Oil-Dump Type Soft-Eject Cassette Holder Pause Button That Cuts Unnecessary Commercials During Recording, Automatically When The Tape Winds During Playback Equipped With An Automatic Atop Mechanism. Comes With An Easy-To-Operate Upright Cassette.